Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year me !
Well i did a lot of learning this year , although it is not quite apparent to the untrained eye or the outsider I couldn't give a shit about . I did . I've grown and learned a fair share of things with a lot of value . I think it's getting down to needs more then wants which is a good thing because that leaves a good reason to work hard for the things you need amd harder for the things you want . No more free shit .shit ain't free . WTF ?? Don't worry about working out . Just take this pill and you slim amd tone right up eating cake and ice-cream !! I swear !! And it's healthy too !!! Get your effin head out of your ass ! I'm pulling out the stops this year and making the changes I need to make to achieve my goals . I've got all the pieces I just need to put the puzzle together . It is hard when things get down to a dollar or two being realllly important , but oh well . I suppose this is what we all deserve . Let's just hope we learn amd prevent , not learn and manipulate things to eff things up worse ! Gooooodnight , I can't keep my eyes open !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment